Oh man! I need to find where I can watch this online. I love American Idol. I also love that you cry like 7 times.....remember that Oprah episode with all the people dancing the street. Tears.
I love American Idol! We watch it at our house. I almost don't like learning personal stories about the contestants so soon because it totally changes my mind. I am looking forward to this season with the new judges. Although I don't know if I can look at Jennifer each week because she is so beautiful; she makes me jealous. I love all the updates. It lets me know that you are still alive!
Oh man! I need to find where I can watch this online. I love American Idol. I also love that you cry like 7 times.....remember that Oprah episode with all the people dancing the street. Tears.
ReplyDeleteI love American Idol! We watch it at our house. I almost don't like learning personal stories about the contestants so soon because it totally changes my mind. I am looking forward to this season with the new judges. Although I don't know if I can look at Jennifer each week because she is so beautiful; she makes me jealous. I love all the updates. It lets me know that you are still alive!
ReplyDelete