Travis' birthday was on March 14th, he turned 31!! We had his family over for dinner and dessert. Grandma Sereal, Grandma Judy, Mindy andn Jason.





This is my cute grandma and grandpa Brown. We went to their house for a make shift Easter egg hunt and some yummy food, like always. Our camera ran out of batteries if you are interested you can check it out @ http://browniemom.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter-bunny.html, my aunt Cindy's blog..
Brad and Audrey have been playing the Wii. Well, Brad's controller doesn't work, but he loves pretending to. (oh, the green decor is for St. Patricks day and Trav's birthday)












Wow-I am very impressed with your sewing ability! Your model is very cute as well. Sounds like you are are keeping busy.
ReplyDeleteAudrey is looking so much like you when you were a kid. She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteAudrey is a mini you ha ha ha I love it~
ReplyDeleteUm yes, Nick is the best for taking me to ACDC.....and yes, I love to sew as well...and yes I think that we could definently be friends...I graduate radiology school in two weeks and I will have a life outside of studying. Oh so I love the dress and shirt that you have made for Audrey. It is so cute. I love the fabric. I am almost done with this little creation. It is not the most amazing thing, cause really I like to "think" I am good at that kind of stuff but I think that im just ok at it. Oh my sister in law and I are going to try and start a sewing or crafty night here soon..I will for sure let you know and you can come it would be super fun...btw your kids are adorable.
ReplyDelete