I read a blog, who's writer is McMama, Stellan's mom. She is a great writer and very funny! She does a things called "Not Me! Monday" I have a button on my side bar that explains the rules. I thought I'd give it a try this week, maybe it'll be a regular thing...we'll see.
I did not leave all laundry in the washer for 2 days this week...wondering what that SICK smell was in my hallway. I kept looking for a dirty diaper. Sick! And I absolutely did not forget to tell Travis that it was indeed the laundry, Not Me.
I did not let Audrey walk around Wal-mart without shoes on when hers were "bugging her so bad" no, Not Me!
Travis and I did not walk into Sizzler on Saturday night to have dinner with my whole family to celebrate Josh's big day (going through the temple) and walk directly out because there were way too many people and it was really humid. And we certainly did not go have a quite dinner a little Italian restaurant alone together and we did not order and appetizer, entree' and a seven layer chocolate cake, no not us.
Now it's your turn...lets see the REAL side of ya'll
I love this.....but I'm a little slow so explain this to me. You did do all of things? The restaurant sounds so romantic....how fun!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKatie- I might be crazy but I think you have the wrong wedding day in the little blurb about how you met and got married ;)
ReplyDeleteso it is stuff that you actually did? ha ha I a lost too next massage you need to explain this to me cause it sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I forgot that you got a new one. Your kids are sooooo cute. I love your monday thing. So much fun. I hope you are doing great.
ReplyDelete